Snowboard Certification Prep Clinics:
Certification Prep Clinics:
- Overview of the skills and knowledge required for all level exams, including materials and process updates.
- On-hill teaching presentations, teaching methodology and movement analysis with personal feedback
- Ins and outs of demos and Tasks. What they are and how to perform them.
- Personal and specific feedback on your performance in relation to the National Standards.
Education Improvement Clinics:
Education clinics will focus on Ski/Ride and Teach Improvement. Pending the snow conditions and your clinician you are guaranteed an amazing educational experience and an all mountain adventure.
All topics will include personalized coaching and feedback. Topics may include some of the following (weather and snow conditions permitting).
- Skill development and tactics for steep and mogul riding.
- Off-piste and bump skills.
- Tactics for the conditions of the day.
- Maximizing efficiency and fun.
- New teaching ideas and tools, when and how to use them.
- Efficient teaching progressions.
- Improving your movement analysis.
- Understanding cause and effect and then developing a progression from those observations.
- Indoor Movement Analysis. Commonalities in cause and effect through all levels in skiing.