- Attend one of our TWO DAY Resort Trainer clinics. The trainer who will be signing off on the In-House candidates at your resort should be the one who attends.
- Register your School IN House Program by completing the information below
- Your instructors need to sign up for their Validation date 2 weeks prior to the event. (List of Validations are below)
- You need to design a schedule that will work for your ski school.
- Your instructors need to know that all training topics must be signed off in their portfolios before they can be signed off to attend the Validation. (Portfolios)
- Do not sign off any candidate who has not meet the standard or completed all the training required in the portfolio.
- It may take some instructors two seasons to complete all the training before they are ready to be signed off for the Validation.
- There is an outline for setting up an 8 week training program on our website, under “Resort Trainer”.