PSIA/AASI – Western Division and our 30 member snowsport schools work together in a partnership to promote and support uniform excellence in snowsports instruction. For information on becoming a member school, contact the Western Division office.
Marketing & Communication Tools:
- Member schools receive free on-line job & recruitment posting
- Discounted advertising in The Edge, The Journal of Western Snowsport Instruction (Distributed to 3,000+ PSIA/AASI-W Members)
- Go With A Pro – Marketing Kit [http://www.psia.org/gwap]
- Please email [firstname.lastname@example.org] for PSIA / AASI Logo’s & Use Guidelines
- Alpine Trainer’s & Examiner’s Manual
- Snowboard Trainer’s & Examiner’s Manual
- Cross Country Handbook
- Telemark Handbook
- New Instructors Guide for Resort Snowsport Schools
- Education/Certification Events
- Member School Clinic Instructions and Packet
Please follow the link below to complete the In-House Certification request:
Traveling Event Procedures
MemberSchools/ Resort Trainers may request that an education or certification (Traveling Event) be added to our ‘published’ calendar. Not all traveling events will be approved. All requests for traveling events must be approved by the appropriate discipline Certification V. P. Requests are due by January 25 or two weeks prior to the event, whichever is earlier. Full payment for at least five attendees will be required at least two weeks in advance to hold a traveling event. PSIA/AASI-W has the right to keep payments if the traveling event must be cancelled at the last minute. To request a traveling event email our office, email@example.com.
Professional Development Opportunities:
Member schools have the opportunity to attend a bi-annual meeting (November 15, 2007 & April 19, 2007) to review industry partnerships and updates, as well as sharing feedback and discussing strategies to improve recruitment, training, and school business.