Customized events can be arranged! If you don’t see the event you’re looking for on the calendar you can organize your own. Here’s what you’ll need:
- Receive approval from your Snowsports School Director
- Gather a group of members according to the event min/max numbers
- Education, 6-8 people/group
- Level 1 Exam, 5-6 people/group
- Ski/Ride Exam, 5-6 people/group
- Teach Exam, 5 people/group
- Children’s Specialist 1, 5-7 people/group
- Children’s Specialist 2, 5-6 people/group
- Senior Teaching Certificate, 5-8 people/group
- Member School Clinic, up to 10 people/group (event is pre-paid for by the Member School, no pre-registration is required)
- Pick a date – holiday & peak season/weekend dates are not available
- Submit your request a minimum of 3-weeks prior the the date you propose.
- All participants must be registered a minimum of 2-weeks prior to the event start date to avoid cancellation.
Approval of your custom event is based on approval from the resort AND the staff we have available.