Custom event requests are closed for the 19/20 season. We encourage you to consider a calendar event instead.
Customized events can be arranged! If you don’t see the event you’re looking for on the calendar you can organize your own. Here’s what you’ll need:
- Receive approval from your Snowsports School Director
- Gather a group of members according to the event min/max numbers
- Education, 6-8 people/group
- Level 1 Exam, 5-6 people/group
- Ski/Ride Exam, 5-6 people/group
- Teach Exam, 5 people/group
- Children’s Specialist 1, 5-7 people/group
- Children’s Specialist 2, 5-6 people/group
- Senior Teaching Certificate, 5-8 people/group
- Member School Clinic, up to 10 people/group (event is pre-paid for by the Member School, no pre-registration is required)
- Pick a date – holiday & peak season/weekend dates are not available
- Submit your request a minimum of 3-weeks prior the the date you propose.
- All participants must be registered a minimum of 2-weeks prior to the event start date to avoid cancellation.
Custom events are not guaranteed. Approval of your custom event is based on approval from the resort AND the staff we have available.