The Education Foundation was established in 1994 to provide financial assistance to PSIA/AASI-W instructors looking to enhance their personal growth and further their careers in snow sports instruction.
The mission of the Foundation is to provide education opportunities for professional ski and snowboard instructors.
Examples of some of our projects:
- Direct support of PSIA/AASI-W events (such as Fall Professional Development Day, and funding guest clinicians at Convention) to make education less expensive and more available to our members
- Support consistent and unified National standards for certification by funding attendance at National Standards training.
- Support the educational and professional development of individual members through scholarships
- Enable Adaptive Instructors to attend Certification Events
- Support creative educational materials within Western Division, such as translating new member materials into Spanish and revising the Nordic Manual.