For members who have let their annual dues and education lapse, we offer this pathway to reinstate your membership. We recommend you reinstate with the division you currently work or live in.
Requirements (effective Nationally Feb. 1, 2019):
Less than 2 years lapsed
- Pay last season’s missed dues & late fees AND this season’s current dues
- Become current on your education credit requirements (1-day/6-CEUs each season OR 2-days/12-CEUs every 2-seasons)
More than 2 years and less than 5 years lapsed
- Pay $200 for reinstatement & this season’s current dues
- Attend 1-day of education (6-CEUs) for each season of unpaid dues
More than 5 years lapsed
- Pay $300 for reinstatement & this season’s current dues
- Attend 4-days of education (24-CEUs) within two seasons
- Your original join date will be reset to your date of reinstatement
Individuals wishing to re-join PSIA-AASI as an Alumni member must have an original join date of at least 10-years prior. Alumni members will be excused from continuing education requirements and their certifications will be inactive. View our page on Alumni Membership for the full details.