Outside Education Credit Application
This program was designed to provide an orderly process for obtaining continuing education credits for participating in events outside PSIA-AASI Western, PSIA/AASI NATIONAL, or other PSIA/AASI divisions.
CEU Management Policy: A certified member needs to obtain a minimum of 6 CEU’s every membership year (July 1 – June 30.) Any CEU hours greater than 6 obtained in a membership year will be applied towards the CEU requirement for the following membership year only
NON-PSIA-AASI WESTERN EDUCATION CREDIT PROGRAM INFORMATION
- The types of events that could be considered for credit are: USSCA coaches clinics, ski racing camps, sports training education classes, Interski events, group leadership training classes, etc.
- The training must be an official formal education program offered to the public by an educational organization such as a college, association, or company that normally provides training courses.
- Informal and/or private training such as conventional ski lessons and ski school clinics do not meet this requirement even if the group leader is highly qualified, e.g. certification examiner, etc.
- Printed material (e.g. flyer, brochure, etc.) provided by the educational organization that describes the program and gives information concerning the dates the program is offered, program fees, etc., must be provided.
- After participating in the education event, the member must return a documentation signed by an official of the sponsoring organization to the PSIA-AASI Western office in order to receive education credit for the current season and the following season.
- Credit for participation in NON-PSIA/AASI-W education events is determined by the Western Division Education Committee Chair.