The Education Foundation was established in 1994 to provide financial assistance to PSIA-AASI Western instructors looking to enhance their personal growth and further their careers in snow sports instruction. The mission of the Foundation is to provide education opportunities for PSIA-AASI Western instructors looking to enhance their personal growth and further their careers in snowsports.
Some of our projects include:
- Support the educational and professional development of individual members through scholarships
- Direct support to PSIA-AASI Western events (such as Fall Professional Development Day, and funding guest clinicians at Convention)
- Enable Adaptive Instructors to attend Certification Events
- Support creative educational materials within Western Division such as revising the Nordic Manual.
- Support consistent and unified National standards for certification by funding attendance at National Fall Conference.