Homewood is giving you another great reason to get certified this season! Check it out:
- Level I Instructors will receive one complimentary lift ticket during the 2017-18 winter season and 50 percent off lift tickets for the balance of the season for their own personal use, with no blackout restrictions.
- Level II and III Instructors will receive unlimited complimentary lift tickets for their own personal use during the 2017-18 winter season, with no blackout restrictions.
- PSIA-AASI Education Staff will receive a complimentary 2017-18 unrestricted season pass for their own personal use. The season pass includes unlimited skiing or snowboarding at Homewood Mountain Resort only, and will only include on-mountain perks listed below
- 5 Discounted tickets for Friends and Family (30% off)
- 10% off food and beverage
- 10% off Rentals Demos and Retail
PSIA / AASI complimentary tickets can be redeemed day of, in person, at Homewood Mountain Resort’s Guest Services office located in at the North Lodge – 5145 Lake Tahoe Blvd. Homewood, CA 96141. Instructors must present a valid certification card defining their certification level, photo ID and provide an email address to receive their complementary ticket. Limit is one ticket per day per person. Education staff members can redeem their season pass by either contacting the Guest Services office prior to arrival, and have their pass mailed to them OR by stopping by the Guest Services office on their first visit.