The event is a chance for veterans and active military to spend a weekend in the Lake Tahoe area. This is an opportunity for those who have served to reconnect with fellow vets from past and present conflicts. The event is designed to provide an opportunity to reconnect with first responders and rehabilitation personnel from your past in a healthy and supportive place far from the battlefield.
The mountains of the Lake Tahoe area are full of beauty that can help heal the body and spirit. There will be multiple venues for those who come to enjoy this wonderful place.
- Free lift tickets will be offered at Sierra at Tahoe resort for all veterans or active military with ID or some kind.
- Limited free lift tickets are available for veteran families on an individual basis. Contact event organizer Jim Cahill at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Strawberry Lodge is offering discounted room rates Friday and Saturday nights
- Snowshoeing and snow play areas at Sierra at Tahoe will also be available to families of the attendees.
- Discount snowmobile tours and rentals from Lake Tahoe Adventures